Monday, December 8, 2008

MUS-CLE, Muscle, Muscle Victory!

(OK, lame, lame title I know but it is what came to my head first)

Time to build muscle!!!

I'm very excited- Today is my last day of the Cycloclub Fat Loss Bootcamp and the beginning of my first round of muscle building. I had planned to start it last month but then injured my shoulder and had to cancel it. I took in a few extra calories today to help give me a bit of extra fuel to burn for the weights before I do my 45-min tempo ride and abdominal workout.

Tonight is also my carb meal! I'm making mushroom risotto and enjoying a nice glass of wine.

I'm ready to lift again and get these girlie muscles strong girl muscles. It is really great because Greg (my boyfriend who is a great athlete) is also starting p90x so we'll be in the trenches together here.

No comments: